The Kodi application is one kind of software which is used for playing streaming content on large screen displays. The content here could be of both audios as well as video format. Now the add-ons are the primary content provider for the Kodi system, and Exodus Kodi is one such addon.
Addons are those utilities that play the key role in the working of Kodi system. The add-ons can provide content related to music, sports, movies and much more. We will now get started with the steps for installing the Exodus Kodi Addon.
How to Install Exodus on Kodi
We have understood the basic concepts and now will get into the detail about the Exodus addon. If you have used the Genesis Addon, then you will love using the Exodus Kodi addon, since this new addon is a replacement for the Genesis, which was offered by Lambda.
We will provide you with the latest Exodus Kodi Addon, and the corresponding repository so that you will be provided with automatic update feature in this. The addon provides movie as well TV show contents, for the Kodi users.
Exodus Kodi Addon can be set up by following the procedure given below:
- Begin the Kodi Download. Click on the SYSTEM tab, then choose the File Manager option.
- Select the Add Source option in the next step.
- You will get a window here, and within it, you will find a None tab. Select this tab.
- Now you are required to enter a web location within the tab, and the web location is http://fusion.tvaddons.ag, and then tap on the button Done.
- Next, you have to give a name to the media source. Click on the space provided, and type the name as fusion, and click on OK.
- Revert to the start page of the Kodi software.
- Click on the SYSTEM tab, then choose the Settings from the sub-heading options.
- Then select the Install from the zip file.
- You will find the option fusion, that is listed here. Click on that option.
- Then select the xbmc-repos option.
- Click on the English choice that is provided here.
- Then choose the zip file named as repo.exodus.x.x.x.zip, and then proceed.
- You have to wait for some time till the add-on enabled notifications is shown on the display screen.
- Then you have to select the option Install from Repository from the listed choices.
- There you will find the Exodus Repository option. Click on that choice.
- Choose the Video Add-ons.
- You will get the Exodus Kodi Addon choice here. Tap on that.
- Then you can directly click on the Install button.
- After waiting for a while, you will get the addon enabled notification on the screen.
This way we have completed the installation process of the Exodus Addon, and it is all set to be used by the users. You will find the installed add-ons, under the VIDEOS tab. And within the tab, you will get the option of Add-ons. There you will get the Exodus Kodi Addon.
Kodi Exodus Not Working | Exodus Kodi
YES, Exodus has been facing some issue with the TV show contents. The Television DB API has got some issues, and the users have only got the choice to wait till the problems are solved. We will list out some of the common problems and their solutions for you.
Issue 1 – Getting data from the year 1970 and earlier to them.
This issue might be occurring because you have not set up the accurate time and date on your system. So check out the time set on the system, and if you found that the time is not set that of today’s, then try setting the time & date.
When the time is not up to date, then the default time of 1970 is configured on the system, and the content dating back to 1970 is displayed in this case.
Issue 2 – You may get a No Stream Available error for every addon.
If you start missing out any content on a specific addon, then you need to check out the URLResolver Version. You have to make sure that the URLResolver is in the update version. If the version number found is beta 3 or 4, then you need to update it. This is because the current URLResolver Version is Beta 8.
Issue 3 – When you can only watch ‘People Watching’ category on Kodi
The issue was discussed on the TV Addon forum page, and we will provide you with the conclusion we obtained from the discussion. The names of the errors were noted down, and both of them has movie and theater keywords in the error name. This gave a hint that the error is related to both of these categories.
We checked into the issue and found that both the movie and the theater related content is working under the common API named as themoviedb.org, and this API is facing the main problem. Therefore, till the API is corrected, you won’t be able to use the mentioned categories. Here you only have the choice to wait till the programmer does any correction.
Issue 4 – When a movie or any other content is played, the working symbol is shown, but nothing appears
This problem was reported by the users who had the BT internet service provider at their place. So for people facing this problem, try to uncheck the option ‘home hub smart setup’, and check if this solves your issue. And you make use of VPN connection too so that the location of yours is hidden and you will be able to unlock all the geo-blocked contents on Kodi.
Issue 5 – Check the Log for more info Error
If you are getting the Check log for more info error for quite sometimes, then you can try solving the issue by trying the two solutions that we are going to provide you. And they are:
- Clear the cache memory and remove the unwanted packages. You will require the Maintenance tool for keeping the system updated and free from unnecessary load. It is recommended to install Addon Installer. You can clear the cache using the Maintenance Tool add-on. In this section, you will also find the Purge the packages, which can be done as part of the solution. Then visit the home page of the Kodi application, and then take an exit from the application.
- You can make use of the VPN technology. After trying out the clearing of the cache and the package removal, if the error still exists then you can try out solving this issue with the use of VPN. VPN helps in accessing geo-blocked content for the user, keeping the user anonymous throughout the network. This VPN software is also a great tool for providing protection from any other kind of virus since the IP address of the user is changed to something different one using the software. Also, you can search content keep you private. Therefore no log info will be created.
These are the Top recommended solutions for solving out the issue with the Check Log Info; that was reportedly found in the Exodus Kodi Addon. According to us, the best VPN for the Kodi use is the IPVanish VPN which remains the most recommended for a long time.
Therefore, these are some of the issues that arise while working on the Kodi system. We hope that you got the problem solved if you found the solution to the above-discussed problems.
Hope you got the needed information from this Install Exodus Kodi & Solve Not Working Issue article. If you have got any problem with the addon working and installation, then let us know in the comment section below. To get more such updates, follow us on KodiTVGuide.