The central platform on which the addon is going to work is Kodi. This system is a complex platform, which provides the facility to enjoy media content on wide display screens at home. Phoenix Kodi Addon is one kind of addon which is used on Kodi.
Explaining the add-ons, these are the elements which provide the contents for Kodi system. The media content include movies, music, sports, and what not! And add-ons help us in bringing these contents on Kodi. You can also use Mobdro for Kodi here.
How to Install Phoenix on Kodi
We saw a brief on the working of Kodi and the add-ons. Kodi system cannot function without the presence of add-ons on it, and so the add-ons are necessary for the perfect functioning of the Kodi system.
You will require the Fusion Installer for running the addon on Kodi system. You will find the addon from the xbmc hub Repository, and so if you have got the Repository installed on your system, then you can easily install the utility on Kodi.
The Phoenix Kodi Addon can be installed in the following manner:
- Launch the Kodi Download application first.
- Select the SYSTEM tab, and then opt for the File Manager in the sub-option.
- Choose the option Add Source which is listed in the left column.
- A window will be displayed, and there will be a None tab. Select this tab.
- Here you have to enter a web address, and the address is http://fusion.tvaddons.ag. After entering the web address, click on Done.
- The next step is to give some name to the media source file, and so we will give the name fusion, and then tap on OK.
- Visit the start page of the Kodi application.
- Select the SYSTEM tab again, and then opt for Add-ons option on the left.
- Now you have to opt for installing using a zip file.
- You will find the folder named as fusion in this section. Click on this folder.
- Then select the folder option xbmc-repos here.
- Now choose the English option.
- You will find many zip file options here. Among them click on the zip file named as repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip, and then proceed.
- Here you are required to wait for a while, till the message of addon enabled is shown on the screen.
- Now, you will get some options at this stage. Select the choice of installing using a repository here.
- Select the Repository option TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository here.
- Then opt for the Video Add-ons choice.
- You will get the Phoenix add-on option here. Click on this choice.
- A brief description about the Phoenix Kodi is displayed here, and you will get the Install button right here. Tap on this Install button.
- Again you need to wait for some time, till the addon enabled notification is displayed on the screen.
There you go, the Phoenix Kodi is now installed on your Kodi device. The addon is all set to be used by you, and the path for accessing this installed utility is given as, first visit the VIDEOS section of the Kodi, then choose the Add-ons, and there you will find the Phoenix addon choice.
Phoenix Kodi Not Working
Recently, many of the Kodi users are facing issues with the Phoenix Kodi Addon. We will provide you the possible solutions, for some of the issues faced.
If you are having trouble with accessing football content on Phoenix,
- Go to the SYSTEM tab.
- Then choose the Settings choice, and within it, you will find the Enable Expert Mode under the Video tab.
- You will find the Acceleration option here. Make sure that this option is turned OFF.
- Now opt for System Reboot option, and then try running the addon contents again.
Hope that this solution helps you out in solving the problem with the football streams.
Other minor issues on the Phoenix Kodi can be solved by updating the addon, clearing the cache from the system, and other usual solutions. And one among them is the URL Resolver update. To do this, follow the steps give below:
- Visit the SYSTEM tab first. Then click on the Settings in the sub-menu options.
- Choose the Add-ons displayed on the left column.
- Opt for the Install from the zip file.
- You will get the fusion folder here, click on that.
- Then xbmc-scripts, and finally click on the zip file named as script-module-urlresolverx.x.x.zip.
These are some of the ways in which you can solve the not working issue on Phoenix Kodi.
How to Use Phoenix Kodi
One among the popular add-ons on Kodi is Phoenix addon. This feature has also bagged Best Addon for the month prize too. People love it, for the range of contents which are available in a single utility.
In the recent updates, we found that many contributors are leaving the Phoenix Kodi. Some of them include Blue and Valhalla, and also Costa; TNPB announced their leave. Now, we have many other great quality content providers in line which will be added to fill the gaps created.
More Power is one among the new Phoenix arrivals. The contents which are available on Phoenix include data related to entertainment, television, movies, sports and much more. Also, we will get to listen to music, play games, kid’s favorite channels, and what not.
What is Phoenix on Kodi
Phoenix is a video content provider, which offers almost all kinds of content on it. The contents which are covered in this addon include; sports, kid’s special, movies, entertainment, music, TV shows and much more.
This Kodi utility provides us with quality links only. If you check out the sports section, you will only get to see content in high definition quality. Within the Entertainment category, you will get two choices to make. One is, UK, and the other one is the US.
To access this Kodi feature, visit the VIDEOS section. And there select the Add-ons option, and finally, you will get the Phoenix choice.
How to Update Phoenix on Kodi
Here, we will provide you the easiest way by which you can install the updates for the Phoenix Kodi. The steps are explained in the section below:
- Begin the Kodi software.
- Tap on the SYSTEM tab displayed on the start page of the Kodi system.
- Choose the option of Settings from the sub-heading options.
- You will find many options listed in the column displayed on the left.
- Among the options, click on the Add-ons option.
- Then select the Video Addons choice.
- There you will find the Phoenix Kodi, tap on this.
- Here, you will get the UPDATE choice. Select this.
- Some prompts will be shown, just follow them.
- After some time, you will get the Update notification for the Phoenix.
These are the steps for Phoenix Kodi Update. Keeping the addon up-to-date is essential. Not only for accessing the latest contents for the Kodi system but to keep the system bug-free.
Hope you all enjoyed the post update on Install Phoenix Kodi Addon, and you got the addon installed on your device. If you come across any difficulty during the installation, then share the queries in the comment section below. For regular Kodi updates and interesting facts, follow us on KodiTVGuide.